Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Social Impetus Pty Ltd!
These terms outline the rules and regulations for the use of Social Impetus Pty Ltd's website. Social Impetus Pty Ltd (or from here on out, the "Company") is located at: L 1 41-43 Stewart St Richmond, MELBOURNE VIC 3121, Australia
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "website" refers to http://streethubs.com or any related sites notified to you or otherwise made available via the website. "client", "you" and "your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "ourselves", "we", "our" and "us", refers to the Company. "party" or "parties", refers to both the you and us, or either of you or us as the context requires.
By accessing the website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the website if you do not accept everything on this page.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Eligibility to use the website:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must enter your real name
- You must register using the Unique code relevant to your address only
- You must not be a registered sex offender
- We may introduce new eligibility criteria as StreetHubs grows and evolves
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove any user account for any reason
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://streethubs.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the website
- Redistribute content from us (unless content is specifically made for redistribution and expressly marked as such).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('User Content') in areas of the website. Social Impetus Pty Ltd does not screen, edit, publish or review User Content prior to their appearance on the website and User Content does not reflect the views or opinions of Social Impetus Pty Ltd, its agents or affiliates. User Content reflects the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Social Impetus Pty Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for the User Content or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of User Content on this website.
Social Impetus Pty Ltd reserves the right to monitor all User Content and to remove any Content which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the User Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- Your User Content does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party
- Your User Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- Your User Content does not solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
- You hereby grant (and have all necessary licenses and consents to grant) to us a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your User Content in any and all forms, formats or media
You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to your use of the website and, in particular, any User Content you have caused to be posted to the website.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to the website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses,
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on parts of the website under the control of your account ("your Website"). You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Email & SMS Registration
Member accounts are automatically set up to receive email communication from StreetHubs. We may continue to provide this information to you until you indicate otherwise. You may opt out of receiving email communication by altering the email settings contained within your profile.
Liability and Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
o (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
o (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
In some places there may be non-excludable warranties, guarantees or other rights. We do not exclude, restrict or modify such rights in these terms. Except for these rights, we are bound only by the express warranties made in these terms. Our liability for breach of a non-excludable guarantee or right is limited, at our option, to replacing or paying the cost of replacing the relevant service, unless the non-excludable guarantee or right says otherwise.
Changes to these terms
We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let you know about the changes. You can close your account and terminate your agreement with us at any time if you do not agree to the changes. However, if you continue to use the website after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
The laws of Victoria, Australia govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any dispute between us.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.